"Any moment, someone’s going to find out I’m a total fraud, and that I don’t deserve any of what I’ve achieved. I can’t possibly live up to what everyone thinks I am and what everyone’s expectations of me are." (Emma Watson for Rookie)
Was reading this interview with Emma Watson and found that between her answers. I've been trying to say that for a long time, but just couldn't find the words. When people come to me and trust some work for me to do, I'm always like "do you really think I can do that?" as if the person was crazy. I really don't know that much and I always think I need to read more and learn more. It's never enough. I live always in that constant fear that someone will discover the fraud. That I really am not what they think I am. How did I come to that? How come I give this impression to people? Bites me.

0 Comentários